lightning-space, represented by Tim Serowski, Unter Kahlenhausen 44, 50668 Cologne, provides services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions. This also applies to contracts concluded in the future, if no further confirmation of the Terms and Conditions takes place.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions should be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
(1) By concluding a contract, the contracting party establishes a binding contractual relationship with Tim Serowski - Unter Kahlenhausen 44 - 50668 Cologne - Germany (hereafter "lightning-space").
(2) lightning-space is entitled to reject individual orders without the need for justification. Orders are usually processed immediately, in exceptional cases, the processing can last up to a maximum of five working days.
(3) The services offered by lightning-space are prepaid services that do not require termination. If no extension of a contract takes place, the contractual relationship of lightning-space will be terminated automatically.
(1) lightning-space complies with the webhosting services listed on the website. These can be adjusted if necessary, please contact me.
(2) Support is only available on weekdays between 09:00 and 18:00 CET by e-mail or telephone.
(3) Support for software and configuration work is not provided.
(4) The available traffic is defined as fair use. There is no traffic limitation unless the lightning-space infrastructure is adversely affected or traffic is high. Should one of these criteria apply due to the traffic consumption of the customer, lightning-space is entitled to limit the connection to a maximum of 5Mbit / s.
§4 Data integrity and security
(1) Each customer is responsible for backups. Lightning-space assumes no liability for data loss.
(2) In the case of DDoS attacks, lightning-space is authorized to limit the contractually agreed services in order to ensure the availability of the infrastructure and to avert economic damage.
(3) lightning-space assumes no liability for data security or integrity on systems.
(4) The contracting party is obligated not to disturb the operation of the IT infrastructure of lightning-space, otherwise damage claims can be asserted corresponding to the damage, moreover, the contractual relationship can be terminated without notice. lightning-space is also entitled to charge incurred costs (eg technician's employment) according to time of day.
(5) The provision of content that violates applicable German or European law is prohibited and may lead to immediate termination without notice of the contractual relationship. The provision of the following content is also forbidden may also lead to immediate termination without notice of the contractual relationship: Pornography, Content that defamates people based on their sexual orientation or their origins (racism), sending mass mails (SPAM), running a CDN or a download mirror, reselling webspace. A refund of already paid services or paid-in credit balance does not take place.
(6) The operation of miners for cryptocurrencies and other applications that generate a permanently high load is prohibited.
(7) In the case of multiple confirmed misuse of the services provided, lightning-space is entitled to terminate the contract without notice or to temporarily limit it.
(1) No liability is assumed for any harmful activity on our systems by customers - the respective contractual partner is liable for this.
(2) lightning-space assumes no liability for data security and availability.
§6 Terms of payment
(1) The provision of services takes place after payment of the due amount.
(2) Invoices for services are sent to the customer together with the provision of the contract. For a copy of the invoice, please contact us.
(3) Pending cash or value amounts can be paid via Bitcoin Lightning payments. In this case, there are fees that depend on the route of payment and the participating nodes and lightning-space has no influence. A transfer of the amount via SEPA is possible. Please contact us by e-mail.
(4) A payment of already deposited credit is made via Lightning Payments. Please make sure that you provide a payment channel with sufficient capacity.
§7 Right of withdrawal & contract termination
(1) General to the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract (Postal: Tim Serowski, Unter Kahlenhausen 44, 50668 Cologne, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). You can use the enclosed withdrawal form, but it is not required. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation via e-mail.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(2) consequences of the right of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will pay back all payments we have received from you without delay and no later than 14
Days from the date on which the notification of your withdrawal of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
(3) termination of services
A contract termination takes place, if no further extension takes place, automatically after expiry of the term of the service.